F7 Certified Fabrics are made with a multi-chemical treatment process dialed-in for thorough and consistent application to facilitate outstanding print quality and control of ink migration. These fabrics have a color purity system with a verified white point on every lot. Specialized manufacturing equipment ensures 100% accurate digital defect scanning and fabric form balancing for consistent weight and construction. These fabrics have an FR softening agent that aids in a softer hand and meets the fire retardancy standards NFPA 701 and DIN 4102. Rolls are wrapped in protective durable packaging and shipped on custom sized pallets for ultimate handling protection.
Fisher Textiles announces the F7 Certified Fabric Line for Direct Print
Fisher Textiles, the leading supplier of fabrics for digital printing announces its newest fabric line, F7 Certified Fabrics, specially designed for direct print. These fabrics undergo a comprehensive manufacturing process to ensure reliability and consistency on every roll. The lineup includes a soft knit, heavy knit, stretch and flag fabrics to accommodate a wide range of applications.
Latest from Graphic Display World
- Mimaki announces digitally printed design collaborations to be showcased at Heimtextil 2019
- John E Wright acquires new Xerox Iridesse Digital Printer to Boost Instaprint Merger
- Get ahead of the New Year’s returners, Antalis tells retailers
- Roland DGA named a “Top Workplace” for the eighth time by The Orange County Register
- Avery Dennison announces top 10 vinyl wraps of 2018
- Baker Labels makes Christmas charity donations
- The Beauty of Nature and Botticelli’s “Primavera" in the 2019 Lecta Calendar
- Fundraising success for FASTSIGNS